An integrated, immersive study of history and literature is the cornerstone of a strong liberal arts education—that's why it's our main course! By studying a historical period alongside whole books written during that time, students find stronger connections between subjects and stories as learning comes to life. Weekly lessons and custom printable maps will help shape your student’s place in our world's story.
What's inside each monthly unit
Each month includes the History & Literature Collection Overview (how-to guide) and 4 weekly focuses connecting history and literature through:
- History Readings & Summary
- History Comprehension Questions
- Literature Readings
- Literature Book Background & Summary
- Literature Discussion Questions
- Copywork & Illustration
- Enrichment Activities
- Monthly Recitation
- Materials list
- Printable Maps
- Also included: Recommended Products & Books to take curious students beyond the lessons & activities
Three summer units are designed to keep students learning over break by mixing it up with lighter lessons and extra play!
- Jennifer Perneel
- First month free
- Exclusive subscriber only access to our online Community Forum
- 1 digital PDF download per month–good for any Young Scholars Literature unit
- Keep your digital downloads, even if you cancel
- Cancel anytime
*Subscribe annually and receive 2 months free!