Little Masters (Art) Collection
Learning the basics—color, line, shape, space, form, value & texture—inspired by famous artists opens up a child’s capacity to actualize their imaginations. Art opens us up to new worlds of possibilities. Learn about an artist every month, explore a piece of their work and activities to apply their techniques. Each monthly unit also includes a book and element inspired by their work.
What's inside each monthly unit
Each month includes the Little Masters Collection Overview (how-to guide) and monthly literature-based artist focus with:
- Author & Illustrator Intro
- Book of the Month
- Book Overview
- Element of the Month
- Exploring Color
- Element Activities & Projects
- Artist of the Month
- Study a Famous Work
- Artist Inspired Activities
- Materials list
- Also included: Recommended Products & Recommended Books to take curious students beyond the lessons & activities
Three summer units–Scribble! Stick! Splat!–designed to keep students learning over break by mixing it up with lighter lessons and extra play!
- Merideth Eades
- Jessica Wilson
- First month free
- Exclusive subscriber only access to our online Community Forum
- 1 digital PDF download per month–good for any Little Wonders Little Masters unit
- Keep your digital downloads, even if you cancel
- Cancel anytime
*Subscribe annually and receive 2 months free!